http://huwelinsurance.com/2015/ The tour…
Cape Sounio sits at the southernmost point of mainland Greece outside Athens where the temple of Poseidon is located. Perched on the craggy rocks of Cape Sounio, the temple is enveloped in myth and historic facts dated from antiquity to present times.
We will drive along the coastal road of the Saronic Gulf, passing on the way though some of Athens’s most beautiful suburbs. Arriving at the temple of Poseidon we will enjoy not only the great archaeological interest but will experience the unique sunset as well.
The tour includes:
- Meeting point in the city center
- Guided tour with shuttle bus to/ from Cape Sounio*
- Experienced tour guide during the visit
- Entrance fee to the temple of Poseidon
- Introduction and few words for the whole goal of the experience at the temple
- Free time inside the temple
- Symposium with the participants after the end of the tour**
– Duration approximately 6 hours
- Departure time: 4pm
- Meeting point: Statue of Melina Mercury, 54 Vasilissis Amalias Avenue
We recommended you to wear sneakers
* The final get off will be at Edem Restaurant (Poseidonos Ave., Palaio Faliro) where the Symposium will take place.(connection with tram) ** A glass of ouzo and some “meze” is offered. Food and beverages other than the one mentioned are not included in the final price.