Rewind: Athens Jewelry Week 2018
The third edition of the ATHENS JEWELRY WEEK, following the footsteps of the previous ones, took place in Athens between May 23rd and May 30th. All scheduled events – exhibitions, actions, performances, seminars, lectures – were open to the public with free admission. The central exhibition titled Art + Jewel: Intersecting Spaces was hosted at the Benaki Museum, Pireos 138.
More Information & Links
- Interview with Maria Militsi (Honorary guest and member of Jury AJW 2018): https://klimt02.net/forum/interviews/maria-militsi-athens-jewelry-week-2018-marietta-kontogianni
- Interview Matt Lambert (Invited Artist of AJW 2018): https://klimt02.net/forum/interviews/matt-lambert-invited-jewelry-artist-athens-jewelry-week-2018-marietta-kontogianni
- Interview with Lucia Massei (Director of Florence’s Contemporary School of Arts, ALCHIMIA and Judge AJW 2018): https://klimt02.net/forum/interviews/lucia-massei-jury-athens-jewelry-week-2018-marietta-kontogianni
- Interview Charon Kransen (Jury member AJW 2018): https://klimt02.net/forum/interviews/charon-kransen-contemporary-jewelry-dealer-jury-athens-jewelry-week-2018-marietta-kontogianni
- The Athens Jewelry Week page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AthensJewelryWeek/