27 May 2019 | Cape Sounio, Athens
We would be more than happy to introduce the visiting artists of AJW 2019 to a unique experience of our heritage with an adventurous day-trip to the emblematic Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio Athens, one of the most iconic temples of ancient Greek Civilization.
A step outside the city atmosphere where we can explore the landscape and the history and explore creativity and imagination.
We would like the participants to share and exchange their recordings and see how this experience can contribute to their creative development
The tour includes:
–Meeting point in the city center
– Guided tour with a shuttle bus to/ from Cape Sounio
– Experienced tour guide during the visit
– Entrance fee to the temple of Poseidon
– Introduction and a few words for the whole goal of the experience at the temple
– Free time in the temple
– Symposium with the participants after the end of the tour
–Duration approximately 6 hours
– Departure time: 4 pm
Participation Fee:79€(all taxes included)
A minimum of 10 participants is required for the event to take place.
For any further information, please visit www.greeceperience.com
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/api/api-template.php on line 499