Workshop by Liana Pattihis
Instrumental Endeavours is an 8day workshop by jewelry artist Liana Pattihis.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything”
“Listening to music is something I do whilst I work. It is always present, sometimes subtle and unobtrusive and others loud and unapologetic. It transcends boundaries, conscious and subconscious, as it allows my imagination to flow and my spirit to heighten. It clears my thoughts, invites play, and enhances my creativity.
This online workshop aims to offer an audio-visual experience to one’s creative self, which may have laid dormant over the past few months. It affords us the opportunity to process and interpret the visual stimulations and our emotional response to their relationship with music”.
- Day 1: Sunday 8/11, 14:00 – 19:00 (Athens time, GMT +2), Zoom Live, Open to participants only. Introduction via zoom / PowerPoint presentation: Liana Pattihis’ work with an emphasis on the image and its interpretation / Short exercises
- Day 2/3: Participants work by themselves in their own space/time
- Day 4: Wednesday 11/11, 12:00 – 17:00, (Athens time, GMT +2), Open to participants only. Each participant will be allocated a time slot for a one-to-one consultation with Liana, via WhatsApp video, Facetime, or Zoom.
- Day 5/6/7: Participants work by themselves in their own space/timetable.
- Day 8: Sunday 15/11, 14:00 – 17:00 (Athens time, GMT +2), Zoom-Live, Final Presentation, Zoom-Live, Open to All. Each participant will be presenting and talking via Ζoom, about their experience, thinking process, and final piece.
Online exhibition: dates to be determined
Number of participants: max 7
Organized by: AJW 2020
Language: English and Greek (presentation will be in English)
REGISTER NOW for the Online Presentation.
“Why I Don’t Have Sales Online?”
A Webinar by Haritini Karliafti, from FaceArt Jewellery Team, aiming to answer the artists’ most common question.
THURSDAY 12/11, 12:30 – 13:30 (+2GTM Athens)
We will explain to you the main reasons why your art-works don’t get sales online and then give you the ways to make it work for you today.